Monday 1 September 2014

top 5 holiday destinations.

The beginning of September has arrived and that means kids are going back to school and the end of the summer holiday is officially here.
Thinking that, I've always got my next trip planned in my head, so I've compiled a list of the top five places that I'd like to visit (in no particular order).
Paris - I've been to Paris loads of times before, but now that I'm older I feel as though I will love the experience even more. It's one of those sophisticated cities where I can explore the nightlife and shop until I drop (literally).

LA - The more YouTube I watch, the more I have this constant need to be in LA. It's mostly the food that's calling me, but the atmosphere just seems so chilled and it's somewhere that I definitely need to go soon.

Japan - Okay, this is a huge one and definitely not realistic at the moment, but I don't think that there is anyone who doesn't want to visit Japan in their lifetime. Everything seems so advanced; there are countless places to explore, and again, the food...

Dubai - Going back to Dubai is a must for me, especially when I have an insane amount of spending money at my disposal. There is so much to learn about the culture, which makes it somewhere that you can enjoy with both family and friends. I will be sure to take full advantage next time.

Baltimore - This is more like my second home but I have not been back in SO long and I really miss it. From what I remember, it is quite chilled with so many places to see in the city as well as in the surrounding areas. The Inner Harbor, Aquarium, many museums, and we can't forget my favourite, outlet malls.

Where would you like to go on holiday?

the 'J' is for jet-setter, jayj x.

follow me on bloglovin', twitter and instagram for updates.

2 comments :

  1. Japan and Dubai are on my list too! Japan just seems so interesting, a customer was telling me the other day how amazing it is to live there, people are apparently so genuine and the shops are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear, everywhere I go is so I can shop...so this just makes me want to go even more!

      xx.

      Delete