Tuesday 16 September 2014

black boot hunt.

As AW14 is here, I am now officially on the hunt for the perfect pair of black boots for the season. Trying to steer away from something that I already own, I'm going to have a bunch to choose from...then I can pick my favourite.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

Okay, so these aren't specifically my style but I still think they're quite cool! An everyday wedge would be very different for me, and we all know I love to make a statement, so these chained boots from Zara are damn near perfect. The hi-top slip-ons need no explanation (I currently have an unhealthy obsession with slip-ons), and these Topshop boots are an awkward mix between trainers and Doc's, so obviously a win.

 
5 / 6 / 7 / 8 

These last four are definitely styles that you would catch me in. The fact that I all I wear now are slightly cropped black jeans or riding pants, these short ankle boots with gold hardware would add such a badass touch. Again, no explanation needed for Chelsea boots. There isn't anyone that doesn't look cool in some Chelsea boots. And am I the only one that just really wants some Vagabonds? They are the go-to brand for the ultimate lightweight chunky shoe. I chose this style as they're not like anything else I own.


Have you found your perfect Autumn/Winter black boots? Any more suggestions?

I'd wear colour, but I think I'm allergic, jayj x.

follow me on bloglovin', twitter and instagram for updates.

No comments :

Post a Comment