Thursday 27 February 2014

the review - british plus-size fashion weekend 2014.

As you saw on a previous post, I was invited along to the media day of the BPSFW. This particular event went down on Friday 14th February, along with so many other events...so it was definitely a successful day.

I had the chance to speak to designers and models and get an insight to new and current plus-size fashion and I learned SO much. It was amazing to be in a room full of people where being plus-size was being embraced and celebrated.

Simply Be.
Dynasty London - Viviana.
 Dear Curves.
 Syreeta Badu.
 Remi Ray. (wearing my new favourite tee!)
 
Here is an instagram pic of me and the amazing Whitney from ANTM!

 Be sure to check out all the links to see more from each designer.

Apologies for the picture heavy post! I also tried to get a video up of the catwalk but I am having mad technical issues so stay tuned for that in a separate post.

Did you make it to the event? What do you think of all the plus-size designers?


everyday is a plus-size fashion day, jayj x.


follow me on bloglovin', twitter and instagram for updates!

No comments :

Post a Comment