Wednesday 19 February 2014

one can dream...

I have a few posts that I need to get up for you guys within the next few days, but due to some technical difficulties and the fact that I am currently having the time of my life in Lisbon, these posts may just have to wait for a second.

Anyone who knows me will know that I have a weakness for designer items. When I have my eye on something, I won't let go until I get it or find a more reasonable alternative to fill its space.

With my two best friends fast asleep behind me, I thought I'd do what I do best and explore the internet for new things to buy and blog about it.
Here are my current obsessions:

Saint Laurent tote / Alexander Wang iPad clutch / Saint Laurent loafers / Kenzo tote

One can most definitely dream...

I never stop shopping, jayj x.


follow me on bloglovin', twitter and instagram for updates!

No comments :

Post a Comment