Monday 23 September 2013

jewellery wish list - tresor paris.

Not too long ago, I was invited along to the VIP press preview for Tresor Paris' Nouvelle Collection where I was able to take a look at all the new jewellery pieces that the brand will be releasing for Winter/Spring 2014. It was an amazing evening packed with fellow bloggers, members of the press, charities and beautiful people.

Instead of doing a generic post with pictures from the event, I thought I'd take in all the shiny new pieces that I saw and create my own little wish list. Tresor Paris is evidently one of my favourite jewellery brands, so it comes as no surprise that there are heaps of things that I want...but just so this post isn't a million miles long, I forced myself to pick my ultimate favourites. 

 
rive multicolore bracelet / rive vert bracelet / spectrum bracelet / intime bleu bracelet / tendance violet bracelet / eclat rose ring / eclat argent ring / orbite violet earrings / bande rose bracelet

There are so many new colours and new variations of the classic style bracelets, and so many others to choose from, so be sure to check out the Tresor Paris website to see the full collection.

And just in case you did want to see pictures from the event, view them here on the TP Blog.


crystals are a girls best friend, jayj x.

don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' | twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment