Saturday 23 March 2013

amsterdam, the netherlands.

A little while back I took an awesome trip with an awesome friend to Amsterdam. It was just after my birthday, so it was good to get away, not think about uni or work, and just have some fun.
It was a bit of a fail as I didn't take many pictures (don't shoot me!), but i thought some of you would like to see what the city is like and the general atmosphere.

It's definitely somewhere that everyone has to visit. It's a very unique...and different experience.

Enjoy. (FYI: I kept it clean)


Have you ever been to Amsterdam? How was your experience?


exploring and experimenting is fun, jayj x.

 

5 comments :

  1. I really liked Amsterdam, we stayed by a park and to get to the centre had to walk down a road full of designer shops! I love all the little cafes in the red light district, soo many waffles and pancakes to choose from! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where I stayed wasn't too far from the centre either, just a short tram ride.
      I loved it! and you're right...so many food options!

      xx.

      Delete
  2. I would love to go to Amsterdam! It's on my bucket list (when I get round to makign a bucket list anyway hehe).

    Emily Jayne Lewis
    www.emilyjaynelewis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely find the time to go, and do it while you're young.
      You'll enjoy it, trust me!

      xx.

      Delete
  3. i've never been there. hopefully someday. beautiful <3

    hi ^^ i found your blog in #bbloggers blog hop
    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?
    let me know ^^ visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete